The best solution for directly machining product parts on production lines would be price competitive, feature-rich, yet, unlike other CAM tools, it would enjoy seamless compatibility with the design.
This is PTC Creo Prismatic and Multi-Surface Milling Extension. A virtual milling “specialist” for prismatic machining, it greatly and affordably increases NC productivity and improves manufacturing tooling and factory equipment design processes.
Design Software. Unlock Potential
- Multi-surface, 3-axis milling, including support for 4-axis and 5-axis positioning
- NC Program creation, process documentation, post-processing and toolpath verification
- Improves product quality and manufacturing consistency by generating toolpath directly on solid models
- An integral CAD/CAM solution, no data translation is required
- Specialized roughing/reroughing strategies
- Slope-based finishing
- Helical spline approaches and exits
- High-speed, ‘friendly’ connections